Here's our guide to navigate the Admin side of Nod:
1. From the Nod main page, navigate by clicking on your profile picture in the top-right corner, then selecting Profile.
2.On this page, you will see an overview of your information. To make any edits to this, click ‘edit profile’.
3. You can also change your profile picture by clicking the pencil icon next to your profile picture. (The default will be an image of your initials)
4. Make sure you click ‘update’ to confirm your changes.
Nod makes it easy to add new users and allow for more collaborative document creation.
1. From the Nod main page, navigate to your Admin Dashboard by clicking on your profile picture in the top-right corner, then selecting Admin
2. Clicking ‘Add User’ will prompt you to insert the first and last names of your oncoming user, and their email address.
3. An email invitation will be sent to your new user’s email address, containing a temporary login. When they log in for the first time, they will be prompted to change their password immediately after login. (Passwords must contain minimum one number, one lowercase letter, and one uppercase letter)If there is a delay in receiving an email invitation, check your Spam or Junk folder - you never know! If you are still having trouble, contact Nod Customer Support through the Chat Box in the bottom right-hand corner.
Their status on the admin dashboard will remain ‘pending’ until they accept the invitation and set their new password. Their status will change to ‘active’ once they have logged in.
To delete users, click the bin icon to the right of the user, and confirm.
Note that all active users will have access to the admin dashboard and can add and delete users.
Changing your password is easy to do.
1. From the Nod main page, navigate by clicking on your profile picture in the top-right corner, then selecting Reset Password.
2. Fill in your current password and desired password, and click ‘change password’
3. A popup will appear confirming your password has been changed.
We’re always here to help!
The Chat Box feature in the bottom right-hand corner will always be there to allow you to connect directly with us. Use the chat feature to let us know if you have any questions or feedback and we will endeavour to answer any questions quickly and effectively.