Note that standard text formatting in most cases will transfer from another document if you are copy/pasting it into your asset. (For example, bold text will remain bold).
Most of these features you will be familiar with from other text interface programs:
- The formulae function
- Add Image
- Add table
- Add hyperlink (useful to provide links to other content such as Product Disclosure Statements)
- Bolden/Italicise/Underline text (note, these will carry over from another word processor if you have copied content into the asset)
- Align left/centre/right, or justify text to centralise
- Bullet list or number list
- Similarly to most Word processors, you can create a numbered list or a nested list.
- Remember, hitting 'tab' whilst creating a list will indent the next line, so you can contain sub-points easily within a nested list.
- Select Heading formatting
Note: the greyed-out icon is the page break icon. You are unable to use page-breaks when editing an asset, but click here to learn how to introduce page breaks into your document.